How the ordering process works• You have items in your shopping cart and click the 'Place Order' button
• You will receive an email confirmation, a Sales Receipt, from firstname.lastname@example.org
• Most orders ship same day, the others take 2-3 days (like light fixtures)
• We will bill the credit card provided at checkout at the time of order (this is to keep your order in place)
• After your order has been completed you might need a more formal 'Invoice'. Just send us an email by clicking here: NEED AN FORMAL INVOICE
What if I ordered the wrong product and need to return it
• First, read the return policy (it's like a half page long)
• Second, send the email (automatically generated on the return policy page) subject "Return"
• Third, we will review everything... make sure we didn't make any mistakes on our end then...
• Receive an email from UPS with an attached UPS Shipping Label (which is prepaid)
• Receive an email from email@example.com with all the nitty gritty
• If everything is straight, your payment will be refunded with 2-3 business days!